There are so many ways to get involved at DTCCU, we hope you’ll find the ways that you enjoy most and stay active as a member! Here are just a few ways to participate:
- Attend monthly club meetings (and recommend a guest speaker or interesting topic for a future meeting)
- Attend a Board meeting (all members are welcome!)
- Take training classes. Try something new!
- Participate in an agility, obedience, rally, or tracking event
- Better yet, volunteer to help out with one of those events! There are plenty of jobs that require no prior experience or knowledge! Here are some handy PDFs:
- Attend a seminar or workshop
- Volunteer to help with the quarterly CGC test
- Volunteer to assist with a class, or teach a class once you have assisted and have the skills required
- Volunteer to help with landscaping tasks such as weeding flowerbeds and pruning trees
- There are several volunteer positions that keep our club running smoothly, you can find the list HERE. Help out in an area the interests you!
- Encourage a fellow member, make a new friend!