Ward Falkner Obedience Seminar — July 2014
Winner of 2011 and 2012 National Obedience Invitational
July 12 & 13, 2014
$250 for 2 Day Working Spot
$75 per Day Audit Spot
‣ How dogs learn – though association, consequences, and reinforcement.
‣ How to apply the learning processes in training for competition obedience.
‣ Using play training to create a positive attitude in your dog.
‣ Setting a “want to” rather than a “have to” attitude in your dog.
‣ Heeling, recalls, scent work, signals, and go outs.
‣ Training exercises in all areas of competitive obedience.
Registration form under Events